Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

hooray for progress

I went to visit family on the weekend and worked on some ideas that have brewing for my etsy.com store. I finally got a finalized list of items I'm going to sell =) Just have to finish mom's purse and my dress and I'm going to jump right into these projects.
I'm curious to see how many people read my blog. any suggestions you have for handmade items that would be a popular sell, please let me know.
I haven't been sewing a whole lot at work, I've been doing sales! Should be back to sewing in 2-3 weeks. Perhaps today I should attempt to make a tie, apparently I could make lots of money doing those!
Alright, I'm off to sew, need to fix a pair of pants then get going on momma's purse. Will post pics of it in the works....Also be on the look-out for my Euro-hem tutorial coming soon!

No comments: