I’m brand new to the blogging world…not too sure where to start
My main purpose in starting this is to keep myself motivated with my sewing. I’ve been sewing since I was 12 years old and am hoping to make it as a Fashion Designer. I’ve been accepted into Blanche MacDonald in Vancouver, starting September 2010.
I guess I need encouragement with my sewing, and that’s what I’m hoping you can help me with. I’m a Leo, I need praise, haha =) I really do enjoy sewing, I just get so wrapped up in it some days that it’s all I do. I’m going to be starting an online store through www.etsy.com…link will be posted once I have items to sell.
If you notice my website on my profile...that will be be my label name. F-B*mbClothing. My focus will be purses, lingerie, and jeans. I can’t take credit for the name, that was the creative mind of Krystal C. Thanks for the idea girl!
Looking forward to beginning this new adventure. Thanks for looking