Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

progress update!

Well, more than half way done piecing together my dear nieces quilt. hopefully she will get it for christmas this year! i'm so glad i found out about that church quilting group, it's nice to be able to sit with like 20 other women who enjoy quilting & sewing as much as i do and be able to go at it for 3 or 4 hours =)
With the holidays coming up, I'm going to get all my mending & UFO's (unfinished projects) outta the way, then to start on a beautiful outfit for the holiday season: my favorite, demin trousers, with a short sleeve button up collared blouse. I've been on a mad hunt for new demin trousers, i had two pairs, one wore right out and the other, well they got too big =D i finally give up, i'll make a pair, i'd have to alter the waist anyways, so here goes....

PS I got a brand new camera, so there will be progress pictures from now on. *NOTE TO SELF* water bottle and electronics do NOT belong in the same bag lol

No comments: